Wednesday, September 19, 2012

C4T #1: Jenny’s Learning

iPad in My Classroom

In Ms. Jenny blog, she talked about how they are using a new technology in the classroom. The iPad became an interesting tool for her and her students. The students love having the iPad in the classroom that they behave just to get to use it. She use the iPad for reading and math activities. They have fun and learn at the same time. I feel that something new in the classrooms that the students can learn from is always a good idea. I just love how she is bring technology in her classroom. Something I will be doing in my future classroom as well.
Jenny Blog


Having a Go at Photography

I love this blog Ms. Jenny wrote. She talked about taking a picture with her iPhone. She made a good point about how you do not have to have the finest things to make things work. She took lovely picture of flowers just with her phone and not with a expensive camera. I feel that many people for get to realize before all this high tech tools, things was done a much simple way. I may not have an iPad or Mac but the tools I do have works just fine. Like Ms. Jenny said, "The happiest people don’t have everything, they just make the best of everything.".

No comments:

Post a Comment