Friday, October 5, 2012

C4K #1: Iron @ Pt England School

Thai Fish Cakes-(Let's Cook With Parmco)

My first C4K is a little girl name Iron. She lives in England and is in the fifth grade. Iron and her classmates are in a cooking competition for "Lets cook with Parmco". She is in a group with Gloria, Kaycee, Sela, Tyla-Marie, Jouan and herself. Their dish was "Thai Fish cakes". They look so good and yummy. It was their first time cooking. It was difficult for them because they was scared that they were going to get burn. Iron and her teammates favorite part was getting to eat the Thai fish cakes. I really hope they win their competition. They have my vote.
thaifood.about.com


My Cousins Birthday!

Iron second post was about her going to her little cousin third birthday party. She was very happy about the party mainly because she knew she were going to eat some cake. Her favorite part of the part was to eat some of the birthday cake. I realize her cousin birthday was on the same day as my niece birthday (9/23/12). I hope she enjoyed her cousin party and hope she enjoyed the birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment