Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Final Post

We had to write on a kids blog for three weeks. Even though my student did not comment on her blog for her second week, I was giving another student blog for the other two weeks. My first student was a young girl that loves having fun in school and spending time with her family and friends. Her name was Melissa, she is 11 and have a lot of hobbies and interest. She made a Prezi about her life. She was very creative and have a lot of activities that I would love to try some day. My next student is 18brbe, I really did not get a name for the student but they had a post on the honey badgers. I learn from the student blog that a poisonous snake can't even kill a honey badger, they just pass out for a couple of hours and they back at it. They are wild creatures and nothing can't stop them. The honey badgers also not afraid of anything. I wish i was as brave as a honey badger.

rinehartemilieedm310.blogspot.com
My third student name was Jessica T.. She wrote a post about littering. She feels that the Earth is turning into a city dump. As a world, we can make a difference. One person can make a small difference but a group or a lot of people can make a change. I wrote on her blog post on how I had to do a class project for extra credit in a course by helping to clean up a community. It was fun, I met new people and as a group we made a difference in that community. Earth is where we live, we can live longer if we kept the place where we live clean. My last student was a first grade student name Camryn. She wrote about how she went to Disney World and pet a dolphin. I thought that is was cute. Even though her words was mixed up, I kind of knew what she was trying to say. I think if they start off young they will not have a problem with technology when they get older. They all did a good job and I hope they keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment